SnapClean Kaffe Fasset Kitchen Towels

>> Thursday, January 7, 2010


Sara helped me design kitchen towels and one of the latest projects was making a bunch of them. I would like to officially list Kitchen towels as an item that is hard to photograph. These towels have a circle of fabric appliqued to flour sack towels. We added a loop to hang the towels on a hook. Then Sara pointed out that it is nice to have a towel on the oven door. I totally agree, so we added snaps to the loop. This allows the towels to be securely fastened to your oven door.
This way your towels won't be constantly falling on the floor or be absconded by a toddler on the run.
I listed a set in my etsy shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP