Keep Calm and Knit On

>> Wednesday, January 27, 2010


I personally don't know how to knit. Once I went out and bought all the supplies to start knitting. Then I had a baby two weeks later. That was Danielle and I never started knitting after that. But someone asked me to make a custom tote bag for knitting. What a clever idea she had! The print was a little darker than I thought it would be so I might have to order it again. But I tried a few different places to take photos. It's hard to get a good photo of a tote bag. I hope to make my home photo worthy one day.
If you need a knitting bag look in my shop here.

2 comments:

Carlie February 9, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Janae, I can show you how to knit. I'm not a terribly good knitting teacher, but you are brilliant...so it may work out :)

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife February 11, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

That's so cute!

I have tried so hard to learn to knit multiple times.

Complete failure. At least I tried!

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP