Sunday Clothes for Baby Boy.

>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Little Businessman.

Mark has always looked a little bit like an old man. His business clothes make me giggle.
OK I thought boy clothes were cute when I had a baby girl. Now I realize I was WRONG. I go to the mall and look at darling little pink dresses and my heart melts a little. Then I look at boy clothes. Not as exciting. Since I live in the frozen northern wasteland my little boy has all sorts of bundling items. I thought I was more prepared but HELLO no options for dress clothing.
Does anyone else know what I am talking about? I don't really want my baby to wear a flannel shirt and jeans to church on Sunday. I also don't want to pay over 200 dollars for a suit for a baby- sorry Janie and Jack I love you but I can't afford you. Church is not a wedding. Why is it so hard to get button up shirts? Is there just no market for affordable boy dress clothing? Why can't I get a nice dress sweater without a shoveling toy or a football?
So Mark doesn't have many options- I finally found a white button up shirt- pretty much the only option for males for the rest of their lives. Where does the fun come? The Ties. There aren't very many options for ties for boys- and I thought to myself- I bet I could make a tie for baby Mark to go with his little man shirt and khaki pants. While my sister in law was visiting I made a tie- didn't love in-siding that on out. I love the idea of a baby sized tie- It kills me how cute Mark is in his tie. I listed it for sale in my etsy shop. My little old man is the model so I'm shocked that it hasn't sold yet. If only I could have gotten it together before Carlie and her beautiful baby left. No offense baby Mark, let's see if you are a money maker.
You can get your Monkey Tie by visiting claireandjanae.etsy.com Or you can always send Mark one as a gift- you can never have too many ties. Mark thinks it is another teething toy and laughs at it when he has it on. So cute.

1 comments:

Carlie February 24, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

I adore Mark. I love his smile that just gets bigger and bigger. I love your little old man!

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP