Magnolia Pottery on the Front Page

>> Saturday, February 27, 2010

Etsy is a great place to sell things. I would like to think that I convinced my sister in law to get an account on Etsy. Of course she has the best shop ever. I like her pottery a lot. I guess so does etsy since she has been on the front page Twice! look at her mugs in the bottom row middle. Congratulations Brooke! I have never been on the front page but it is SO exciting that she is on the front page.

Brooke is quite the woman. She has THREE children and teaches pottery in a studio in her house. I wish I lived close enough to take pottery lessons. I have a beautiful bowl with blue in it that she made. I LOVE it.
congratulations on the FP Brooke. To check out her super awesome shop go to magnoliapottery.etsy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP