Front Page Treasury!

>> Thursday, February 3, 2011


I curated a front page treasury today! I feel like I make a million bazillion treasuries and I am thrilled when I am lucky enough to curate a front page. I actually made the treasury around some items from my favorites. I felt like it was a break- sometimes I feel like I am thinking so hard about making a great treasury that it comes out all wrong, or isn't really "me". I'm still not sure if I should just be trying to making ones etsy will love but every now and then I like to make a more laid back treasury. so I did. My sister in law's sister was in it- her shop is MissTessCostume. I wonder if she even knows.
I am so honored that I get to curate a front page. there are so many talented curators I know and most of the time I feel unworthy of what other creative minds think of. Thanks Etsy!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP