Thursday Three

>> Thursday, February 3, 2011

So I don't know if you know this but I love lemon bars. I blogged about it HERE.
This week I was thinking about food a lot because I've been trying to eat healthier.
Also think about the phrase "when life gives you lemons..." and all sorts of things could come at the end. For example when Danielle painted all over the bathroom and the hallway floor and the floor in Mark's room and the wall and the bed and the bedding and the toys I decided to make it positive and move all the toys and fun things to the freezing cold basement. Today Danielle was a darling! And she played outside in the snow. Well really it's more like ice but that's like lemonade right? Now just imagine if I had walked away and drank some hot chocolate and then come back upstairs to an immaculate room.
That would be lemon bars.
Lemon Bars make everything better.
Lemon bars are so good.
Here are three etsy items that make me think of them:


Fresh Meyer Lemons from HoneyandJam Photos.
Her name is Hannah Queen.
She has rustic and beautiful pictures of food.
She is from Georgia.
I think I know her future best friend and it is my sister in law
Brooke.


Well Honestly I don't drink but take a look at this print!
As Lisa Barbero so aptly puts it
"Lemonade, schmemonade. I like this idea better."
Her etsy shop is adorable. Maybe that's not the best description but I have a crush on it.

Third Item: Lemon Bars

You can buy lemon bars on Etsy. How awesome is that.
Baby Cakes Bakery shop had some Lemon Bars that looked good.
I think I would eat them.
their Motto: ~Where you can have your cake and eat it too!~

because seriously who wants cake they can't eat?

What have you been thinking about this Thursday?

1 comments:

Laura February 8, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

I need those lemon bars! The only thing I can't stand about etsy is that no one will ship lemon bars to Canada.

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP