What an Honor

>> Monday, January 10, 2011

I am very honored to be the featured seller in the selection perfection treasury challenge. It is a team I joined and my sister is our fearless leader. :-) If you win the challenge you can be the next featured seller which I totally love. I am copying the post but you can enter by clicking HERE



Welcome to our new Seller Treasury Challenge. Here's how it works: you may pick ANY item out of ClaireandJanae's shop and build a Selection Perfection Treasury featuring it. Please feature the item you select somewhere in the top 3 rows, not the "alternate" fourth row.

ClaireandJanae is featured this week because her treasury with LovesGarden was awesome. Also, she tagged her entry properly, which many people forgot to do! (Oops! Please tag things this week!)

Here are the rules/details for the challenge:

1. Each treasury must feature 6 Selection Perfection team members.
2. Anyone with an Etsy account can join in on the fun, whether they are on the team or not. It is not mandatory for the team members. You may enter multiple times if you wish.
3. Please follow our team blog if you enter.
4. Please tag the Treasury: "SelectPerfect"
5. Please tag the Treasury: "SPChallenge"
6. Please tag the Treasury: "ClaireandJanae"
7. Please include the words "Treasury Challenge" in the treasury title and include a link back to this blog entry in your comments; this is Very important, so please read it again! (Some people have been forgetting this.)
8. Come back to this blog and include a link to your treasury in the comments section of this blog entry.
9. This challenge ends January 13, 2011 at midnight, CST.
10. The winner will be the Featured Seller for the next Seller Treasury Challenge.

Good Luck and have fun! Convo me with any questions through Etsy.

- Rachelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP