Thursday Three

>> Saturday, January 1, 2011

This week the Thursday Three is going live on Saturday. And They are based on my top followers in 2010- an app I found on twitter. I was a little surprised- but I love all these ladies! it's nice to have friends you like- don't you think?



JillHoff is one of my top followers on Twitter- and I love her accessories. I want this headband for Danielle. Actually I want it for me but I am turning 30 in 2011 so it might be a little too young. Or is it?

I love the linen fabric- and the little wooden squirrel. We call my daughter a squirrel. I want one. You can find it by clicking HERE.


My friend Garden22DesignStudios has a beautiful Etsy shop. I love it. and I love this locket-
from her description

This is the last available locket.

A perfect gift for the garden lover in your life. This shabby chic locket has a turquoise acrylic applied and then it is sealed so that it enhances the beautiful vines covering it. It opens for you to tuck in a special memento or tiny keepsake! Necklace closes with a lobster clasp and chain measures a generous 24 inches. Locket measures 33x24mm.


If you would like to see the rest of my nature inspired jewelry, visit this link:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Garden22DesignStudio?section_id=6761751

To enter my storefront, click here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Garden22DesignStudio


So my last friend is KimArt and I love this embroidered peice from her shop. It is titled "rain rain, go away." You can find it HERE. KimArt is a student and she is really nice.
you can learn about Kim on her Etsy Profile:
I am a college student and I love to create pieces in my spare time. Originally I wanted to go into Art Therapy, but I turned to business instead. Being an Economics major with a minor in Human Resources, life is hectic but always fun & interesting! I hope to oneday establish my own line of artwork and own an art gallery! I love creating bright, interesting pieces that make people smile. I'm a hopeless romantic and I've found my beau that completes me :)

My main website is:
http://www.kim-art.org

Find my blog:
http://www.kimartblog.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter (i chat a lot!):
http://www.twitter.com/kim_art

I make:
Original Paintings
Handmade Cards
Hairpins & Brooches!
Bridal Bouquets
Home Decor

I am a proud member of:
Etsy Chatters Team
Etsy Labrats Team
Indie Free Spirits Team
and Crafting in Color team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP