Happiness and the Front Page

>> Thursday, December 23, 2010


My sister featured my LOL pillow in a treasury that was featured on the front page- I love this treasury so much! I have never received so many inquiries about an item. it was really one of a kind though. My sister actually gave me the fabric for Christmas Last year and this year I sold it. It was japanese fabric and I loved it but couldn't think of what to make with it. Then my friend thought it would be funny to make a pillow that said "repent" on it. We made that and I threw in a LOL pillow for fun. I was shocked when it was on the front page and people liked it! thanks Rachelle.

Then JarosDesigns featured me in this beautiful collection! I love it and it makes me happy about my friends in Curation Nation. Jarosdesigns does have some AMAZING photos. I love them. Most of the front Page treasuries I've ever been in have been made my this wonderful lady. I really think she is quite talented at curating treasuries. and taking pictures- and she is WAY organized. I like it.



This list was beautiful from RavensWhimsy. This was right after I joined SPgroup and I was so honored!Ravenswhimsy always participated in treasury challenges and I was glad she was so nice to me all those times. it makes me feel like I have a great etsy friend. Groups can be great!
You should join one! I am a part of Selection Perfection right now and we feature each other in treasuries. There are lots of groups. I love it.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 26, 2010 at 6:08 PM  

congrats on all the front page-ness! :) I have loved that LOL pillow for some time! im sure the lucky buyer is thrilled.

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP