An Etsy Princess Thursday Three

>> Thursday, January 13, 2011

Now this week's Thursday Three are inspired by my daughter. Danielle and I frequently discuss her recent desire to be a princess. I still wouldn't mind being a princess. A lot of Etsy items would probably help.



I can imagine putting this chair in the corner in my house, and lording it over my children. I totally need one. Maybe in blue because a lot of my house is blue. They are for sale on Etsy which is so cool. Check it out HERE.


Let's face it- the modern prince is a little darker than the old ones. Even in Tangled the hero, Eugene Fitzherbert, was an accomplished thief. If I can't have an actual vampire, I could still get him this Mad hatter coat. I bet Johnny Depp would look amazing in this coat. You can find it from the Pandemonium seller who happens to be from New York City. You can find your dark prince a new outfit HERE.


I like the idea of a printed wedding band for my princess renewal of my vows. Plus there has to be something on my list that I would be able to afford one day. Tinahdee's wedding bands are available HERE-and she also makes fancy once with real gold.

2 comments:

Carlie January 13, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

I spent a second imaging Matt in the mad-hatter coat. Matt and I decided he wasn't gangly enough. :) I like the wedding bands. I want to Matt a gold wedding band because he has a titanium one that will never come off if his finger swells, but then again, accountants don't often hurt their fingers.

tinahdee January 14, 2011 at 7:03 AM  

I love, love, love that coat... wow...Thank you for featuring my rings on your blog!

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP