Where Have You Been?

>> Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Do you ever wake up one day to realize you have been MIA from your life for a week or so?
Well my life fell apart the day I finally dropped my sewing machine off to get tuned up. The tension was off and I wanted it fixed!
Then we all got the flu.
I got it last.
I thought it was an appropriate thing since I realized without my sewing machine I have nothing to live for. Maybe I should get another one. I almost bought a cheap one at Target the other day. But my husband was with me and I don't think he would have supported me. If I only shopped with him there I would spend WAY less money.
Rude.
Thank goodness for the internet.
So I wandered around for a while. I went to craft stores and fabric stores but what is the point? I couldn't even get anything on black friday without my blessed machine. Also I threw up all night and we even postponed Thanksgiving. I decided I needed a new hobby. Maybe working out and eating healthy. I miss rock climbing but we don't live near much, except for a million billion hunters. You can imagine walking around in a craft stupor because even if I want to do a craft that doesn't require my sewing machine it reminds me about my sewing machine and how I have all that fabric at home that I need to do something with. Fabric I bought on the internet.
My machine is ready to be picked up.
So my life can start again.
except I think my camera isn't working right. If only I had looked for one online while I wasn't functioning...
When have you woken up to life?

2 comments:

Carlie November 30, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

My life stopped last Wednesday. I've been recovering from the worst cold ever. My new hobby is watching tv all the time!

Anonymous,  December 3, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

haha cute post:) hope your machine is up and running again. i woke up to life last year when i realized i had been out of high school about 8 years and was not in grad school and have been at the same job for 3 years....so ya....

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP