>> Monday, October 25, 2010
This treasury challenge is centered around one item and has been around for more than four months. (Ok I took a few weeks off in the middle there) I am pretty proud of our little group of people who feature each other. Each week the winner of the previous week picks their favorite treasury (or if they can't be reached I pick it or ask a random twitter friend to pick it). that person gets an e-gift card to Amazon.com for 10 dollars and gets featured the next week. You have a week to make as many treasuries as you want and the next day we start a new challenge.
The Winner: FionaDesigns
after a little discussion on twitter we picked this as the item of the week:
I do love traveling. Are you ready for the Challenge? Here are the rules
1. Please follow my blog.
2. Feature the item of the week in the first three rows of the treasury- the fourth row is an "alternate row."
3. Tag the item "treasurychallenge"
4. Tag the item "week 17"
5. Tag the item "bon voyage"
6. Link back to this challenge in the comments section of your treasury
7. Include "Treasury Challenge week 17" in The title
8. Comment on this post with a link to your treasury on etsy.
- you can send me a link to it on twitter
- Please share it with your friends on etsy and facebook and twitter (and all your glorious blogs etc.)
- Make multiple treasuries
- If you refer someone (who says you did in the comments here) and they win- you both get the prize. For your awesomeness.