Month Challenge: Treasury 7 of 31

>> Monday, October 25, 2010


Today i feel a little caged. I want to be alone but I want company there. Have you ever felt that way?

please comment on the treasury HERE (but in three years it will disappear so please comment soon)

how I get the image: I press CTRL and PrtSc (the Print Screen Button) Then I open paint and press CTRL V to paste it. I save the file as a picture- then open Microsoft Office Picture and edit it. -and in those three easy steps I have the picture ready for uploading to blogger!


This month challenge is inspired by http://www.treasuredyear.blogspot.com/ which is a blog with a treasury every day from Factorygirlashli. I loved the idea so much I decided to take a little piece of it for my month challenge.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP