Treasury Challenge Week 15 :Isha Earrings

>> Tuesday, October 12, 2010


UPDATE- this Challenge is going to be extended until Saturday October 16th- ENTER PEOPLE-!

BaileyBelle won the last treasury challenge and now we will make a treasury with a beautiful item from her shop.
ISHA Earrings

I S H A
Hebrew name meaning woman.

This whimsical pair of Peacock feathers have been hand cut and wrapped by me with Sterling Silver wire. They are attached to hand formed sterling silver ear wires and adorned with antiqued silver bows. Very feminine and flirty.
For this challenge you just have to make a treaury with this item in the first three rows.
The Prize: a Ten Dollar Amazon Gift Card

THE RULES:
first off, please follow my shop blog. now for the official rules:
  1. Go to the Treasury page of Etsy HERE and make a treasury with ANYTHING, as long as the ISHA Whimsical Peacock Feather Earrings in Sterling Silver from BaileyBelle is included in the first three rows of the treasury.
  2. Put "Treasury Challenge" somewhere in the title of the treasury.
  3. Link Back to this blog post- that way people can find the challenges and you can get credit for referring them!
  4. Tag your treasury "treasury challenge"
  5. Tag your item "Peacock"
  6. COMMENT with your link to the treasury- BUT YOU HAVE TO COMMENT HERE.
  7. Please refer people- tell them to say you sent them. If the winner mentions your name you will also get a the same prize they do.
Notes-
  • if your treasury makes front page you win a ten dollar gift card from amazon in addition to other prizes from this competition.
  • MULTIPLE TREASURIES ARE ALLOWED. and encouraged. You can feature this item to your hearts content.
if the item sells out just pick a different item from the shop- as long as you link back here and write a comment you are good to go.

6 comments:

Rachel October 3, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

here you go,

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4ca96ea4866a6d91445b40a4/birds-of-a-feather-treasury-challenge

fun challenge!
rachel

Tammy October 4, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

I made a treasury for the challenge!

http://tinyurl.com/2ccvd74


This was fun, thanks!

Jaclyn October 4, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Little Bow Blue

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4caa50308f586d915d6703a3/little-bow-blue-treasury-challenge

This is my first challenge. How fun! Thanks :)

Rachelle Sharp October 6, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Here you go!

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cac1fb331df8eefe0647ea7/peacock-beauty-treasury-challenge

I was referred by Ptdrummajor for this challenge. :-) Hope you like it!

Kathy October 12, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cb52e4e05d28eef6b43371f/pretty-little-peacock-treasury-challenge
That was fun! Maybe I'll do another later... :D

AnnaVirginia October 15, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

My entry:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cb86776d6726d91be624475/pretty-peacock-treasury-challenge

Anna

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP