>> Tuesday, October 12, 2010
BaileyBelle won the last treasury challenge and now we will make a treasury with a beautiful item from her shop.
I S H A
Hebrew name meaning woman.
This whimsical pair of Peacock feathers have been hand cut and wrapped by me with Sterling Silver wire. They are attached to hand formed sterling silver ear wires and adorned with antiqued silver bows. Very feminine and flirty.
For this challenge you just have to make a treaury with this item in the first three rows.
The Prize: a Ten Dollar Amazon Gift Card
first off, please follow my shop blog. now for the official rules:
- Go to the Treasury page of Etsy HERE and make a treasury with ANYTHING, as long as the ISHA Whimsical Peacock Feather Earrings in Sterling Silver from BaileyBelle is included in the first three rows of the treasury.
- Put "Treasury Challenge" somewhere in the title of the treasury.
- Link Back to this blog post- that way people can find the challenges and you can get credit for referring them!
- Tag your treasury "treasury challenge"
- Tag your item "Peacock"
- COMMENT with your link to the treasury- BUT YOU HAVE TO COMMENT HERE.
- Please refer people- tell them to say you sent them. If the winner mentions your name you will also get a the same prize they do.
- if your treasury makes front page you win a ten dollar gift card from amazon in addition to other prizes from this competition.
- MULTIPLE TREASURIES ARE ALLOWED. and encouraged. You can feature this item to your hearts content.