Thursday Three

>> Thursday, October 14, 2010

Three Things on My Mind Today

1. I hurt my car today. I feel stupid about it.
2. Both of my children took a nap.
3. I love Food and Anti-Depressants. They make me happy.

The Thursday Three today is inspired by these thoughts.

Maybe I wouldn't have over corrected and hit that pole if I had purchased a car trash bag, like this one from AllysonHill on Etsy. I love the idea of a little bag to hold trash- no more trash in the door for my husband! The woman has had like 8 billion sales on Etsy and I like her stuff.


I didn't take a nap when my kiddos did, but I could have. It was a large miracle that both children napped. I vacuumed, which I sometimes find just as relaxing as a nap. I am pretty sure it is normal to have a warm fuzzy feeling when the stairs are freshly vacuumed and the house smells a little bit like bleach. I realized that it had been two days since I vacuumed, and our hair machine dog had been hard at work. Just imagine how I would have loved to sleep with this cute pillow on my bed. I want a bed drowning in pillows and I think I could sneak another another one past my husband. Maybe I could just put it on the couch and tell him he can take naps with it. He seems to like to nap on the couch. I love the Pillows from HoneyPieDesign. They are fantastic. once I won a blog contest and got one so I just have warm and fuzzy feelings for them.



Last night I got really anxious. I started to have a pounding heart and difficulty breathing. This is the gift of my second child- really bad anxiety. In good news my heart is doing just fine- but I love taking medicine to help me function as a mother. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with John in school. I feel like I should be able to do more. Last night I just wanted hot chocolate. So I got some. My husband remarked that I seem to really like hot chocolate. This is true. I like the Swiss Miss marshmallow lovers mix. and I would love getting some special hot chocolate or marshmallows, like the white almond marshmallows from OhYum on Etsy. Seriously she also makes white chocolate popcorn I covet.


What did You Want Today?

4 comments:

Kathy October 14, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

Today I wanted this:
http://www.etsy.com/transaction/35893381 So gosh darn it I bought it!

I also LOVE these and I'm so SO disappointed that I'm out of them!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/58949355/you-choose-four-caramel-bars-by-have-it
(I got gingerbread, spiced vanilla, mayan chocolate and fleur de sel)

That Girl Shelley October 15, 2010 at 4:27 AM  

I could definitely use a nap too and that pillow would be great. I need to find something that would give me more hours in a day:)

Carlie October 15, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Wow, what a rough day! It inspired a very lovely blog post. Today, I want a bushel and a half of baking apples for my weekend project: apple sauce and apple butter. Wahoo! I also want to finish the book Matt and I stayed up until 3 am reading...it is driving me crazy and Matt has homework. LOL. Someday I want to try making marshmallows :)

Rachelle Sharp October 15, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Today I want a boyfriend. But I haven't found a satisfactory one on Etsy yet, so that might not count.

I am also very grateful for medication. It allows me to live.

On Etsy, I really want this sweet item:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/58846753/little-fish-stud-earrings-free-shipping

It is an awesome pair of earrings I will feature in my Blog tomorrow.

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP