>> Saturday, September 25, 2010
TREASURY CHALLENGE: HALLOWEEN!
Halloween is almost Here- let's have a treasury challenge honoring it.
this week the theme is Halloween- and the item in this lovely necklace.
the Prize this week is money- and of course, fame.
Everyone needs a little of both. Every year when the halloween candy hits the shelves in July I am super excited. You know the candy is probably fresh if it is seasonal. Oh I love candy. I have this ridiculous giveaway on my personal blog about Milk duds.
The Prize: a Ten Dollar Amazon Gift Card
first off, please follow my shop blog. now for the official rules:
- Go to the Treasury page of Etsy HERE and make a treasury with ANYTHING, as long as the "Silent In Solitude" necklace from EllaBelleBoutique is included in the first three rows of the treasury.
- Put "Treasury Challenge" somewhere in the title of the treasury.
- Link Back to this blog post- that way people can find the challenges and you can get credit for referring them!
- Tag your treasury "treasury challenge"
- Tag your item "Halloween"
- COMMENT with your link to the treasury- BUT YOU HAVE TO COMMENT HERE.
- Please refer people- tell them to say you sent them. If the winner mentions your name you will also get a the same prize they do.
- if your treasury makes front page you win a ten dollar gift card from amazon in addition to other prizes from this competition.
- MULTIPLE TREASURIES ARE ALLOWED. and encouraged. You can feature this item to your hearts content.
- if the item sells out just pick a different item from the shop- as long as you link back here and write a comment you are good to go.