Thursday Three

>> Thursday, September 30, 2010

This Thursday i thought about decorating my house. With little houses. My office is blue and white and she happens to have a little set of houses that say home. TheLittleRedDoor is a great etsy seller. She even does custom homes, and I love that you can pick your own colors. If it was for my sister I would have it say "HOPE".
Her shop invitation described what her shop is centered around:
"My signature item is the little house featuring a little red door, with many varieties and styles there's a home for everyone. Start your little house collection today!"
My sister Rachelle has had two treasuries featuring TheLittleRedDoor on the front page of etsy. Her photos are quite good.
Another Item for my House: Soap from SunbasilGarden. Now Danielle has been potty trained a few months but she is still getting the details worked out- like how to wash her hands. She isn't always very excited to wash her hands. We have tried regular hand soap but a squirt of that soap seems able to coat my entire bathroom sink. The foaming soap is hard for her to push down.
But I found Sunbasilgarden's Halloween soap and fell in love. I bought some for fun and then Danielle LOVED it. She loves to wash her hands with her pink ghost soap, and she does a great job cleaning up. the soap is really solid so it isn't a mess in the soap holder and it doesn't make her hands dry. Her Holiday Soap would keep Danielle excited to wash her hands.



The Third Item I want for my home: the 6 Folklore and Fun Plates from NinaInVorm. I love blue and white china and this is such a fun variation.
I love her description of where the design comes from:
"These lovely vintage 1960s breakfast plates show people in the Dutch folkloristic costumes they wore back then in certain communities. Nowadays these plates are popular collector's items in the Netherlands. I added some colorful accents that make these plates look fun, modern and happy. The original set consisted of six different plates. I currently have a few different plates from the series available here on etsy (see my other available items for the other ones), as well as some breakfast sets with a cup and saucer in the same design."
I don't know where I would put these- would I hang them on the wall? Would I have a shelf for them or buy a hutch I would display them in? Maybe Danielle would try to steal them for herself. I could see kids wanting to use these plates. NinaInVorm makes the most beautiful things for my house.

5 comments:

Rachelle Sharp October 1, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

GORGEOUS! I LOVE all 3 of the items and am off to their stores! I have one of the custom Little Red Door houses on my shelf and it makes me happy. Reading about the others made me happy too! <3 Your Blog!

That Girl Shelley October 2, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

My son is currently getting potty trained. I think, like your daughter, he would love that soap.

thelittlereddoor October 2, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

you are a sweetie doll! thank you so very much for this lovely feature. I love making my little houses and am thrilled you like them too. mille merci

thelittlereddoor October 2, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

also, Sunbasilgarden RULES THE SCHOOL! I've had many of her super cool soaps, my fave is the chocolate chip cookie & milk :)

Sunbasilgarden October 3, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Aww!! Hi Danielle! Keep those little hands clean. It warms my heart to read about her using Mrs. Boo. So glad Mommy and daughter both enjoy. I'm a mommy to two boys, kind of how and why I got started. Thanks a bunch for including me on your beautiful blog....And LittleRedDoor rules the school!! My kids carried one of her houses to school for 6 months..to remind them of home when they got sad.

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP