What I made today: Month Challenge Day Sixteen

>> Saturday, August 7, 2010


Yesterday I tried to make something a little different for the challenge- I don't just make baby stuff all the time. So I finally took a picture of it yesterday. Today I thought I would share what I made for a baby shower today. Her nursery is John Deere themed and I decided to make a blanket and changing pad featuring his fabric. I am also going to make something else if I get around to it. I hope it's not presumptuous to make wall art but I can't decide.
and now I need to get back to cleaning for said baby shower. yikes.

1 comments:

Jess August 8, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Glad the baby shower went well! Hope she liked her awesome gift!!
Here is my Day 10:
http://ellabelleboutique.blogspot.com/2010/08/day-10-coin-pearl-citrine-quartz.html

I want to keep this bracelet. I think I will.

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP