The MONTH CHALLENGE: I CAN MAKE IT!

>> Thursday, July 22, 2010

Here you can enter the official Month Challenge with Claireandjanae. Do you make things? Do you want to make things? This month we are hosting a month challenge where you make one thing every day. Maybe you sew an apron or make some custom drapes. Maybe you do an illustration, or make a beautiful necklace. For the next 30 days make a consecutive item and you will be entered to win a gift card to Amazon.com

YOU HAVE 14 days to sign up for the month challenge- just leave a comment on this post. In you want you can comment on my daily posts with pictures of your items, or a link to your etsy shop or flikr or whatever. I want to see pictures!

want to donate a prize? contact me!

4 comments:

Raven's Whimzy July 22, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

Wow, what a fabulous idea! (My mind is spinning now... can I do this?)

Jaros Designs July 22, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

Hmmm, just got a bunch of my new supplies - I might be up for this!

Jess July 27, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Can the items we make be from all different categories? Lots of mine would be jewelry. But what if I wanted to try out a new recipe or something? Would that count? I think I'm in :) Hopefully I can keep up with it!!!

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP