Who Should Win

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I like these two treasuries a lot. Which should win the Treasury contest? Please comment with your input. I liked some other entries a lot as well-and I realized I should put more information about the challenge- like if you include your own shop even if I want you to win you probably won't. I don't think I should let a treasury win where people are featuring their own shop. I also don't pick items from my own shop for the challenge- that's why I invite people to suggest items for the challenge- you can get your shop involved without making a treasury with it.
Some people don't really care and that's fine- but I like the idea of featuring other people's work in treasuries.

Option 1 from Shelleanne: A Sort of Dream


1. Jaros Designs Seafoam Earrings
2. Nadinoo Petal Dress (sold)
3. Vessels and Wares Cake Stand
4. JooJooLand's Spring Afternoon
5. The Little Red Door's Love Miniature house. why doesn't my husband buy me one of these?
6. The Wedding Collection's Champagne Wishes Hair Accessory (have you seen Project Runway- this is Caroline's Shop)
7. Binagaya Aqua Quartz Earrings
8. Alice B Gardens Bowl of Buttons Fine Art Photography
9. Bucks County Frames A sort of Dream Photo
10. Marcieadary Green Crystal Quartz necklace.
11. Enamorphoto Rows of Cupcakes Print
12. Tamar Color Wheel Necklace.
13. Leaping Gazelle's Glass Reflections photo
14. Satin and Birch's Pastel Bouquet of Soap
15. Glitz Giltter Spring Green Earrings
16. Pom Love's Cheeky Monkey Collection

Option 2 From EllaBelleBoutique Some Enchanted Evening Treasury

1. Bead Bead Pink Lemonade
2. TavinShop Grace Kelly Wedding Dress
3. AlicesLookingGlass A small Toast
4. AliceBGardens Traces 8 by 12 Original
5. MacheteNSons Italian Wool 3 Button Suit
6. Jaros Designs Ocean Droplet Seafoam Earrings
7. OneGarnetgirl Petal Pink Rock Fetish Ring
8. Cultivar Strawberry Fields
9. ShySiren Victorian Rose Pink Earrings
10. Risamay Let there be Lights
11. Ouma Blushing in Pink
12. Essevintage Luminous Sea Green Satin Beads
13. Eightseasons Lacey Flower Wristlet
14. Faith and Franny French Milk Glass
15. Irenesuchocki A Spring Gathering
16. Pinktea6 Peachy Corsage Flower Sash

3 comments:

factorygirlashli June 9, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

I am ridiculous torn! Both treasuries are AMAZING and feature some of my favorite things and shops!

I'm going to have to vote for #2, though.....

Congrats to both of you!

Ashley June 9, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

sooooo pretty!!! both of them, but I'd vote for #2!!

Great idea! I hope you do this again! I'll definitely get in on it! :)

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP