Monday Purchases I Love: Pomlove

>> Monday, June 7, 2010



Oh I do love the PomLove
after we traded I decided I needed more poms for my guest room. and I got some. I love them. They make me happy. I want to move into the guest room and claim it as my own. I've already claimed it.
PomLove has a blog HERE
and I follow her on twitter.


here is the description of the poms I got:

Dainty, funky, chic, playful, modern and lots more. Poms add warmth and light to any room. They give a punch to parties. They are divine at weddings. Outside, hanging from trees, they are simply lovely.

This kit Includes 2 small Poms (9" diameter), 3 medium Poms (14" diameter) and 2 large Poms (16" diameter) tied with green cloth wire sections. I also include a guide for easy unfurling and 10 yards of monofilament for hanging. All papers are folded and edge cut by hand in various patterns for a textured look.


I am pretty happy with the room. I wanted to paint it pink but I think I will leave it white. I made the drapes. The blanket is an antique we got at a Mennonite auction. It was a handmade wedding gift and is over 100 years old.
the Poms make the room happier. They bring a perfect pop of color. You could use them as a mobile for a baby. I know someone who used them as decor for their wedding- that would be beautiful.
Oh I am so glad I got these. Putting them together is a little hard- but totally worth it.
what do you think?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 14, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

wow wow wow! thank you so much for the feature!! i am so sorry i didn't see this earlier... it's gorgeous, you did a fabulous job here! xo xo xo!!
kirsten

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP