What Beautiful Entries

>> Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here are the entries for this week- they are INCREDIBLE. I am super overwhelmed with the idea of picking one. What do you think?


Zillah1199 did two entries- here is one

PtDrummajor



Vintage Mixes


Shelleanne Violet

Dawn Correspondence


Zillah1199


StuffbyXtine (this is my husband's favorite one)

SewSweetStitches

Happy Happy from Shelleanne

Something Wonderful Shelleanne

My Example

LiciaBeads


LaurenceCollection

Jaros Designs

IlluminatedPerfume

EllaBelleBoutique

Dalim

CuteureCreations

Blushie

Another from Blushie

Factorygirlashli

Look at all the Beautiful Treasuries so far this week.
It is overwhelming to try to pick one. What do you think?
I am hoping one of them gets to the front page so I won't have to pick a winner.

3 comments:

Unknown June 14, 2010 at 7:12 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown June 14, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

What if more than one gets selected for the Front Page? :) They are ALL beautiful! (Dalim)

SewSweetStitches June 14, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

I especially love the ones with the mix of bright colors, but they're all pretty!

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP