This Weeks Winner

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010


Well I picked a winner. I wish a was rich so I could pick three winners because I liked one the best, my sister liked one the best and my husband liked one the best. For Each entry, head on over to the design shop and pick out a card. This is the card that I would recommend. If you aren't paying attention you lose.
Holy Moly- This is harder than I thought it would be. I never realized how many awesome things there were to buy on Etsy.

The winner is Jaros Designs with the Mod Bumblebee Treasury.

I will contact her sometime tonight- or if you are reading this send me your address- I can also include the gift card with your card from the shop.

2 comments:

Unknown June 17, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

This treasury was the one which made me decide to join the challenge :) Congrats!

Rachelle Sharp June 17, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

That's awesome that everyone who entered gets a card. Sweet!

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP