I was Featured

>> Tuesday, April 27, 2010


I am so thrilled to have my little design shop featured in a mother's day guide. NewParent.com put in one of my "freak Out and Call Mom" prints. I did this probably at least once a day when I was a new parent. Actually I think I designed this poster when I was a new parent. It also seems to apply to cooking in my life. How in the world would I make anything without a cell phone and a mom who answers? I've covered all my cookbooks with matching paper so you know they are just decorative.
NewParent.com has all sorts of good advice about parenting and babies. they post recalls and other helpful information. Look at their mother's day guide with my poster Here.
You can also find it in my etsy shop- I can do this poster in lots of different colors. Red and Blue are the most popular but I have one in Teal in my kitchen and I want my kitchen to be this Tiffany blue color.
I am ready for the orders to come flooding into my life, just like my mom is always ready for my calls. Thanks so much NewParent.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP