Don't Mess with Texas Applique One Piece

>> Wednesday, April 7, 2010


I've debated about what a Texas onesie would do for the etsy shop. It seems so neat to be able to have a state on a onesie that your baby wears- but is it too simple?
Today I gave in. I just thought that when Carol ever has a baby she probably will need to get one of these. And she should really give them to everyone she knows. That girl loves being from Texas.
I guess some people have all the luck- or so the Texan's would have us believe. When I see how excited they are I believe it a little.
Click Here to see the Onesie in the Shop

Item Description

I remember that Texan's seem so happy about where they are from. I didn't grow up in Texas but when my parents moved there after I went to college the sunshine struck me. I have never lived somewhere with more pride for the area.

This Applique Bodysuit celebrates that pride.
size 12 months

other available sizes:
newborn
3 month
6 month
24 month
18 month

Specify a different size at checkout and allow 7 days for creation (it takes a while to get the bodysuit if I don't have the size).

2 comments:

Carlie April 7, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Janae...how do you capture such fabulous shots of your adorable old man baby? Yay for Texas!

Carol Winegar April 11, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

You were right, the second I saw it I thought I have to buy this! My friend from Texas is having a baby. She will have her baby wearing this in Texas! Awesome.

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP