Danielle needs more Aprons

>> Saturday, April 3, 2010


I have this delightful oilcloth fabric from Amy Butler. I have some beautiful Michael Miller fabric from my sister Rachelle- it was a glorious Christmas present I don't always feel worth of. Danielle has been waking up in the morning lately with a new project to model for me. She likes it when I take pictures of her. She says cheese. her smile looks phony. Every time Mark gets a photo she wants one too- even when she has just smeared chocolate all over every part of her outfit.
Danielle wanted to plan bulbs so-

I made the Girl Oilcloth Work Apron first

Some days you need to get gritty. Maybe you have to plant bulbs in the yard with your mother. Maybe you need to paint or just carry all of your pants with you. Maybe you need to hide all of the balls for your little brother's toy in your apron and run around with them.
For times like these- I have made a simple hostess style apron. It has three large pockets for your hands or your treasures. It can fit from size 18 months- 5 years (the ties are quite long)
Oilcloth wipes clean with a damp cloth so you don't have to wash it. This girl Apron features Amy Butler Love fabric.


Then I made thought that Michael Miller fabric would make a great belt and made the Hostess Apron. Danielle loves playing in the kitchen with style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP