Claire and Me Designs: Cards for Christmas!

>> Friday, December 11, 2009



I wish this card also talked about presents somehow. What is a good slogan for a card. Next year I should make a card with something about the season of giving. I am of course the best person to give things to.

really- sometimes visiting family is a visit to the crazy train. Gossip, bad choices, and people you wouldn't hang out with is part of every family gathering. No offense but this escalates with marriage. My family may be crazy but I am used to it.

I thought I should also post some of the stuff from my design shop. I designed Holiday Cards. Unfortunately I will probably only be able to list them for sale next holiday season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP