Front Page Curation

>> Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Taste for the Etsy Taste Test


Did I mention?
I'm so excited that ClaireandMedesigns had a treasury that was featured on the front page a while back. I was using the etsy taste test feature (which is super fun) and found some beautiful stuff.

A few thoughts about the taste test- The first thing you do is pick between two collections. I would recommend not picking one if you don't like either of them. they will refresh and give you more options. And I mean- you really like them.
second- and this is not as happy- they had a lot of Front page treasuries from the taste test and many of the items were the same items I had come up with- I think there are a limited number of items and shops that are given as options for the taste test. Why are so many of the items the same? They can't just be from random shops- for example the featured shops have beautiful photos. I've looked at the favorites of my friends and not all shops have great photos.

I still love the taste test though- and I really want to have more front page treasuries.
thanks etsy!

1 comments:

Kathy January 11, 2011 at 9:26 AM  

I love the taste test :D
Congrats on the FP! :D

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP