Sarah's Wedding1 31 of 31

>> Thursday, November 18, 2010


My friend Sarah is getting married. She sent an email asking for wedding ideas on etsy. I think my brain exploded with happiness. here is treasury 1 inspired by her wedding. More to come..
Please visit Sarah's wedding treasury 1 HERE


THE MONTH CHALLENGE IS OVER! I am so excited that I made a treasury a day for a month. I almost quit on the last day! time to think of a new challenge...
thanks Factorygirlashli, for letting me borrow the idea from your blog A TREASURED YEAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP