>> Thursday, September 16, 2010
Oh I love these Challenges- I think everyone is so creative. Last week PilliPilli was on the Front page and I hope to continue the tradition! I picked my favorite treasury and it was the Such Sweet Fun treasury from FlowerPondStudio.
So I headed over to her wonderful shop and picked an item for the new challenge this week. The Simplify Ceramic Pot jumped out at me- so that is our featured item this week!
first off, please follow my shop blog. now for the official rules:
- Go to the Treasury page of Etsy HERE and make a treasury with ANYTHING, as long as the Simplify Ceramic Pot from FlowerPondStudio is included in the first three rows of the treasury.
- Put "Treasury Challenge" somewhere in the title of the treasury.
- Link Back to this blog post- that way people can find the challenges and you can get credit for referring them!
- Tag your treasury "treasury challenge"
- COMMENT with your link to the treasury- BUT YOU HAVE TO COMMENT HERE.
- Please refer people- tell them to say you sent them. If the winner mentions your name you will also get a the same prize they do.
- if your treasury makes front page you win a ten dollar gift card from amazon in addition to other prizes from this competition.
- MULTIPLE TREASURIES ARE ALLOWED. and encouraged. You can feature this item to your hearts content.
- if the item sells out just pick a different item from the shop- as long as you link back here and write a comment you are good to go.
CONTEST CLOSES NEXT WEDNESDAY, WHEN THE WINNER IS POSTED
The prize this week?
an Amazon Gift Card for 10 dollars sent to your email address.
I might also feature your shop next week.