What I Made Today: Month Challenge Day Twenty Four

>> Saturday, August 14, 2010


It finally Happened.
I made a One Piece with a fake tie on it.
How it developed:
John dressed baby Mark for Church two weeks in a row. Baby mark has some fancy church clothes from his grandma. Before he was born I got a Janie and Jack suit jacket for 10 dollars and some dress pants.

I guess his striped green shirt and small blue carters pants work as well. I've decided a few things
1. I will pack extra dress clothes in a special church bag.
2. A onesie with a tie on it is hard to miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP