What I made today: Month Challenge Day Twenty Three

>> Friday, August 13, 2010



Today (well actually I switched this with an earlier day but these things happen) I made some dish cloths in custom fabric for my sister in law Carlie. We made them together when she visited. She also used her made sewing skills to sew baby wipes for her cloth diapered baby. But we didn't take pictures of our projects together.
I still have the family pictures I took for them though. Their baby is terribly sweet. He plays peekaboo! He is so outgoing and has adorable big eyes. I have never met another baby that pulls faces like he does. It is fun to see how different he is than my little scowling baby- they are two days apart. I decided to post some of my favorite photos- who knows if they will be matt and Carlie's favorite. I am not a professional photographer but I did save all the money I made on Etsy until I could buy a nice camera. I switched from Cannon to Nikon because it was a little cheaper and I just can't get used to them. I want to go back.
I am not a professional photographer. I get scared that people won't like the pictures i take of them because I never like the ones of me. Except my sister Rachelle, who has significantly more experience and skill than I do, took some pictures of me where I look thinner and better than I normally do.
love that. I got a picture of Matt and Carlie kissing because they have pictures of them kissing like all over the world but I am too embarrassed to put it on my blog.

1 comments:

Carlie August 18, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Janae,

I can't tell you how much I love these photos :) Of course they are of my favorite people. I do have a lot of kissing pictures in circulation. LOL. The one with ELijah's tongue sticking out is definitely one of my favorites of these.

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP