What I made today: Month Challenge Day Fourteen

>> Thursday, August 5, 2010


I am almost halfway done. Why do I take these pictures in the morning and then wait until the middle of the night to post the item? Maybe it's those kid I have...
Today I made a LOVE pillow. It has Japanese Echino fabric. I really like making the applique pillows right now with Japanese fabric- I have been hoarding this fabric for a while now because I really like it and I'm not quite sure what to do with it. Until now that is.
Oh I love making things.

You can buy your own Love pillow HERE

surely you made something today- what is it?

1 comments:

Jess August 5, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

My Day 8 is kind of lame, but I did make something. Check it out here:
http://ellabelleboutique.blogspot.com/2010/08/day-8-what-did-i-make.html

I got my order today!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Thanks so much :)

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP