What I made Today: Month Challenge Day Thirteen

>> Wednesday, August 4, 2010


Well the other day I was crafting with a friend and we were joking around about funny things to put on a pillow. Thus the repentance pillow was imagined. A friendlier, happier reminder than it's cousin, the prayer rock. I paired it with happy Japanese fabric- because hey, repentance should be fun!
I also started lots of other projects- and packaged things to mail. Nothing makes me happier than having orders to ship out!

You can buy the repentance pillow cover HERE

what did you make today?

2 comments:

Carlie August 4, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

I like it (much better than the prayer rock) this is kind of a comforting reminder to repent. LOL!

Jess August 4, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

I love your pillows. This would be a great gift for all those that are not quite as righteous as I am. They definitely need the reminder. ;)

Here's my Day 7:
http://ellabelleboutique.blogspot.com/2010/08/day-7-marillas-amethyst-brooch.html

I'm going to try to make a wreath tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP