What I made today: Month Challenge Day Nine

>> Friday, July 30, 2010


Today I had a friend come over for some crafting. She wanted to cover a diaper wipes holder and I had one saved up that I wanted to cover so we did it together. Loved that she had an idea so we could do it together.
We want to put together a craft group with some ladies at church. Maybe with everyone I know. She has a cricut. So jealous! But she is having a baby in like 3 weeks (or tomorrow) so maybe our craft dreams will take a break for a while.

I also made a project for Danielle but I'm not satisfied with it so it's back to the drawing board.
the decoupage didn't stick to the plastic of my wipes holder quite right. Would you ever buy something like this on etsy? I don't know if I should keep doing it or walk away. Danielle was super happy with helping me and hot gluing rik rak to her birdhouse.

what did you make today?

1 comments:

Jess July 30, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

Here's my Day 2!! Jewelry again...maybe I will branch out soon :)

http://ellabelleboutique.blogspot.com/2010/07/day-2-create-something-challenge.html

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP