Month Challenge Day 10

>> Saturday, July 31, 2010






Today I made lots of neat things. I also decided treasury challenges will run from Sunday to Sunday. So expect a new one (and a winner from the last one) tomorrow. Since I sometimes have other people pick a winner it can take longer to post a winner but those are the new set dates.
Danielle has a jar of fun activities we can do together. Some of them are cleaning the bathroom or doing laundry but others are playing outside and doing projects. Today she got "pick whatever you want" and she wanted to make a project. We made her a heart shirt and she loved it.
Then I continued my quest for pillows that match my sister's living room. This is what I came up with.

What did you make today?

1 comments:

Jess July 31, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Here's what I made today: http://ellabelleboutique.blogspot.com/2010/07/day-3-ingrid-lilacs-bracelet.html

Actually, I'm making them at night and posting them the next day. So I'm kind of a day behind every time. But it works.

I love your pillows and the shirt is so cute. I wish I was better at sewing. Cutting out the fabric kind of puts me into a panic. But I try (and fail) :)

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP