What I made today: Month Challenge Day Eight

>> Thursday, July 29, 2010


dress I made

dress Danielle wanted to put a butterfly on

Today I took a dress that I got on clearance at Target and used it as a pattern for a new dress for Danielle. She seems to like it so far. It seems a little big in the shoulders to me so next time I will make them smaller. I didn't think to fit it to Danielle while I was sewing it. She could also wear a little white shirt underneath but we don't own one yet. We also put a butterfly applique on the dress. I don't think it matches perfectly but Danielle wanted to wear it to bed so she must like it OK.
what did you make today?

1 comments:

Jess July 29, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

Here is my first creation:
http://ellabelleboutique.blogspot.com/2010/07/so-its-been-while.html

I'll be posting each day at my blog. But I can still comment if you want :)

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP