Treasury Challenge Week 2

>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010




Welcome to the weekly treasury challenge from Claire and Janae. I assign an item and you make an etsy treasury with that item.
If you are my favorite treasury I send you a gift card for $20.00 to Target for this week.

One of my favorite twitter peeps also takes great photos on etsy. And she makes fantastic treasuries. She sells re purposed vintage train cases in her etsy shop here. My favorite one happens to be the featured item this week.
From the description:

UPCYCLED Bright Orange VINTAGE Train Case with Antique Phonograph in black ink

This Train Case is AWESOME and such a stunning color! i have drawn a black Antique Phonograph on the front
*ALL ARTWORK IS DONE USING BLACK WATERPROOF INK*

*as always i can add initials or a quote for FREE- just send me a convo with what you want!*

USES FOR THE BELOVED TRAIN CASE:
1. TRAVEL CARRY ON CASE
2. ART PROJECT STORAGE
3. BEAD BOX
4. MEMORABILIA HOLDER- PHOTOS ETC
5. MAKEUP CASE
6. HOME DECOR- THESE LOOK FABULOUS IN A BOOKSHELF!
7. TOILETRIES FOR A WEEKEND AWAY
8. KNITTING PROJECTS AND SUPPLIES
9. COLORED PENCILS, PASTELS, OIL PAINTS, MARKERS
the list for train cases just goes on and on and on! these cases were built to last- durable to the core! unique and just plain awesome:)


are you ready for the challenge?
  1. Go to the Treasury page of Etsy HERE and make a treasury with ANYTHING, as long as this awesome train case is included.
  2. Put "Treasury Challenge" somewhere in the title of the treasury.
  3. COMMENT with your link to the treasury, or send it to my etsy account claireandjanae) I am super excited to see what people will come up with. If your email address is in your ID it will be easier to contact you to say that you won.
- if your treasury makes front page you win a ten dollar target gift card in addition to other prizes from this competition.

MULTIPLE TREASURIES ARE ALLOWED. You can feature this item to your hearts content.
Please refer people- tell them to say you sent them. If the winner mentions your name you will also get a the same prize they do.

The winner will be selected by me and posted Thursday the following week.
Want suggest a featured item? Convo me on etsy!

6 comments:

Krista May 28, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

L-O-V-E your blog! So glad I found it!
Following from Friday Follow...

Come say hi!

http://www.kristabird.blogspot.com

factorygirlashli May 29, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

Here's mine:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c0126ffd24c8eef53ebcee7/blood-oranges-7

janaemadsen May 29, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c01b4ddd24c8eefd248d8e7/orange-dream-treasury-challenge I know I can't win, but I did one anyway. and I'm going to go to Target and buy myself something in celebration.

Anonymous,  May 29, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c01bbe2c42b6d911cca2654/treasury-challengetrain-in-vain

Jess May 29, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c01f997d24c8eef513cdce7/strangers-on-a-train-treasury-challenge

Strangers on a Train
inspired by Hitchcock's movie

Unknown July 11, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c3a7cfe9be26d918b7f81b2/can-you-hear-the-music-treasury

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP