>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Welcome to the weekly treasury challenge from Claire and Janae. I assign an item and you make an etsy treasury with that item.
If you are my favorite treasury I send you a gift card for $20.00 to Target for this week.
One of my favorite twitter peeps also takes great photos on etsy. And she makes fantastic treasuries. She sells re purposed vintage train cases in her etsy shop here. My favorite one happens to be the featured item this week.
From the description:
This Train Case is AWESOME and such a stunning color! i have drawn a black Antique Phonograph on the front
*ALL ARTWORK IS DONE USING BLACK WATERPROOF INK*
*as always i can add initials or a quote for FREE- just send me a convo with what you want!*
USES FOR THE BELOVED TRAIN CASE:
1. TRAVEL CARRY ON CASE
2. ART PROJECT STORAGE
3. BEAD BOX
4. MEMORABILIA HOLDER- PHOTOS ETC
5. MAKEUP CASE
6. HOME DECOR- THESE LOOK FABULOUS IN A BOOKSHELF!
7. TOILETRIES FOR A WEEKEND AWAY
8. KNITTING PROJECTS AND SUPPLIES
9. COLORED PENCILS, PASTELS, OIL PAINTS, MARKERS
the list for train cases just goes on and on and on! these cases were built to last- durable to the core! unique and just plain awesome:)
are you ready for the challenge?
- Go to the Treasury page of Etsy HERE and make a treasury with ANYTHING, as long as this awesome train case is included.
- Put "Treasury Challenge" somewhere in the title of the treasury.
- COMMENT with your link to the treasury, or send it to my etsy account claireandjanae) I am super excited to see what people will come up with. If your email address is in your ID it will be easier to contact you to say that you won.
MULTIPLE TREASURIES ARE ALLOWED. You can feature this item to your hearts content.
Please refer people- tell them to say you sent them. If the winner mentions your name you will also get a the same prize they do.
The winner will be selected by me and posted Thursday the following week.
Want suggest a featured item? Convo me on etsy!