Felt Food cookies

>> Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Well my friend Amy is super crafty. She makes felt food and I post it in my shop. I love the Valentine cookies. Danielle tries to get them all the time but we are hoping to actually make money from them. I couldn't decide if I should make mixed listings or just listings of one type of cookies. I decided on mixed listings. Also Amy is thinking about starting her own shop! I am super excited for her and sometimes I want to just set it up. I guess I should talk to her first. But for now I get to carry the felt food and it is so perfect. Here is a description-



Six delicious felt cookies. These felt cookies are pretty good for you- they are perfect for any child's play set or also for someone you love that is dieting. Everyone needs cookies.Each set includes high quality wool felt, with warm and natural batting for a stuffed cookie. This set includes a total of 6 cookies
2 Valentine heart Cookies- one chocolate and one vanilla 2 Marzipan filled heart cookies. These sugar cookies have a cut out heart with marzipan and rasperry filling- yum!2 chocolate cookies with red frosting. cookies measure from three- 4.5 inchesAlthough all parts are securely sewn we don't recommend these felt foods for children under three years of age.we have three unique sets- shown in the three pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP