Onesies

>> Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Applique Onesies are Online at Last!

Claire really outdid herself designing these cute little animals for the shop. We applique the bunnies on colored shirts and machine stitch around them for stability. Here is a description from the etsy shop .

This 6-12 month onesie runs a little big. It is ready to ship out today if you would like it and would make a great addition to your little one's collection. Machine wash and dry on hot if you want. Appliqued onesies add a little fun to the function. Other sizes are available upon request.

• Machine appliqued Bird on a Wire.
• Short Sleeved Edition.
• Organic edition shirt
• Professionally Tagged with Claire & Me brand

I drew that bird myself and I am not sure if it is a raven or another type of bird. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP