Custom Tea Towels

>> Thursday, March 17, 2011

I like to make fun projects when I go visit my aunt. One of our projects was decorating tea towels. She came up with the idea of putting a snap in so you can snap them around the oven or fridge door. That way your child doesn't run off with your tea towel. My children tend to want to steal my towels, if only for the 18 month old to throw them in the trash. The snaps help me in the constant batter that is living with the kiddos. Every mom needs a little help with keeping things organized, and every little thing to make things easier is definitely work it.
My friend EllaBelleEtsy who makes darling jewelry asked me if I could make some with Amy Butler Fabrics which I happened to have lying around so here are some of the options I made for her.



now if only I can bring myself to give them to her instead of keeping them for myself.

2 comments:

Carlie March 18, 2011 at 1:24 PM  

I love my tea towels! Love them!

Cat March 31, 2011 at 8:58 AM  

Love these tea towels, they turned out great!!!! :)

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP