Thursday Three: Travel

>> Thursday, November 4, 2010

Today my mom and I decided not to go on a trip.
It made me think maybe I need to travel more. Do I just not have enough energy to travel anymore? I hope that I am still a person who wants to travel the world.



I've actually never been to Mexico. I'm the only one of my siblings. I would love this Blue Birds print by Geninne.
I love it. I love all of her items. I love her name.
from her profile-

"Hello! My name is Geninne D. Zlatkis and I live in the beautiful colonial city of Queretaro with my husband Manolo and our two handsome boys.
I'm in love with watercolors and I couldn't be happier to share my work with all of you. Thank you so much for visiting my Etsy shop.
I keep a blog at www.geninne.com where you can keep up with my art adventures."




Dollymix Cushion. Bright Shades
Clovaknits makes all these items from wool from Scotland.
wouldn't it be nice to stop by Inverurie Scotland and pick up a knitted lambswool cushion for my house. I actually have a knitted clock that would look good with it.
Her profile is brief which makes me intrigued. I should probably go to Scotland to find out more.



I've been wanting to travel lately. Wouldn't it be lovely to get the Off to See the World Pouch by ThreeRedApples and take it with me?

from ThreeRedApples' profile

"I love fabric - old and new, wood, stone, mud... I like to keep things uncomplicated (no, really!), and love the mend and make do attitude. I'm currently debating whether I love thrifting more than life.

In 2009 I left my old job behind to start on a new adventure. Three Red Apples came about, like most of the best things in my life, quite unexpectedly.

I love all things crafted using natural products and made with the loving expert eye of craft men and women. There's something quite warming about an object made using knowledge passed down generations.

I was born in Brittany in France and now live in Devon, England. My addiction for making started in my Dad's workshop as a kid, where I spent many hours making all sorts, hammer in hand, while Mum’s kitchen table was the perfect place for paint brushes and scissors.
After a few years using a computer as my creative tool, I wanted to go back to hands-on making.

There is a wealth of inspiration around the beautiful countryside, here in Devon. Let's hope my sewing machine can keep up!"
"

1 comments:

Carlie November 5, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

No 6 hour drive then? Good. After Elijah finally started sleeping through the night last month (after crazy traveling, teething, etc.) I swore not to travel for months. And, I'm still afraid to spend the night anywhere but home. Maybe in a while, I'll get more courage. Little children are hard. Someday, we'll get a bit of our freedom back.

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP