Thursday Three: Prints

>> Thursday, October 28, 2010

This week I thought of three prints I would like to hang on my walls.
A Dublin Lamp Post by Artquirk

There is something about this print that makes me want to frame it and put it on the wall. It makes me want to travel. I think having it on the wall in my living room would make me feel like I had a little piece of Dublin with me every day.

from Artquirk's profile:
"I am an illustrator who likes to spend the day drawing, painting and printing. I love to capture the colours, lines and characters in architecture and nature, or anything else that catches my eye!"


this print makes me smile. Also I haven't curated many front page treasuries on Etsy- but the first time I ever had the honor this print was included in the collection. Every time I go to make a treasury I find myself drawn to these colors and this aesthetic. It would be such a happy print for Danielle's room.
from Katie's profile
"Hello! My name is Katie Daisy and I'm an illustrator wandering about the country. I'm originally from a farm and love all things rural. I'm inspired by vegetables, herbs, animals, weather, astronomy, trees, and so much more. When I'm not making art, you can find me canoeing down a river, hiking through the woods, or camping on top of a mountain."


The first time I saw this print it was in a treasury challenge from EllaBelleBoutique and I fell in love. I don't know where I would put it but I feel like this is a print that I really connect with.

from LewFoster's Profile

"Dear Folks: I studied illustration and fine art application at the San Francisco Academy of art for four years, ending in 1964. In the years that followed I became acquainted with many different mediums including oil on canvas and masonite board and opaque watercolor gouache. I also occasionally use photographic elements combined with digital applications. Many of my newer works are a combination of opaque watercolor gouache within a digital format. I also have some of my oil on canvas and gouache watercolor paintings available on this site. I have been lucky enough to make my living from the sale of my art for the past 28 years, thanks to the appreciation of many wonderful customers.
My general theme is serene moments with som... "

2 comments:

That Girl Shelley October 29, 2010 at 4:46 AM  

I love the first illustration! It does remind of travels. I need a vacation:)

Yann Pendaries October 29, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

oh i love your beautiful print bravo ;o) xx

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP