Etsy Blogs: A Treasured Year

>> Monday, October 4, 2010





There are so many beautiful Etsy Blogs out there. One of my favorite is inspired by Etsy treasuries. It is from my friend Ashli from twitter. She is so fabulous on Twitter she is private. You have to request her elusive friendship. And I would, because it will blow your mind. She's nice. and she's quite a force- she has a well maintained Etsy shop, a shop blog and posts regularly on the curation nation blog. Also, her blog I wanted to talk about today features a daily treasury.
I like her treasury making style- I would describe it as "romantic". I can't imagine how hard it would be to make a treasury every day.
You should check out her treasury blog. and follow it. If you look on the right of the blog there all links to all the front page treasuries she has curated- so many!

to see it click HERE

1 comments:

That Girl Shelley October 5, 2010 at 2:42 AM  

Thanks so much for sharing her blog. I am now a follower.

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP