>> Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Some projects in the month challenge are the work of a few days. I start three on one day and then each day finish one. Some projects take longer so I whip up a shirt in the meantime. This project should not have taken longer- but I kept buying the wrong color velcro. Today I finally got the correct color, took a photo of it and added the velcro. This is my "church" diaper wet bag- or maybe just the grocery store because you need something for just one cloth diaper- or two in a pinch. It is lined with vinyl so you can wipe it out. I made a prototype for my sister in law (with literally my favorite fabric on earth) and she washes hers so I think that's OK too.
She wants bigger ones- so I have an idea for another day's project.