What I made Today: Month Challenge Day Twenty Eight

>> Wednesday, August 18, 2010



Some projects in the month challenge are the work of a few days. I start three on one day and then each day finish one. Some projects take longer so I whip up a shirt in the meantime. This project should not have taken longer- but I kept buying the wrong color velcro. Today I finally got the correct color, took a photo of it and added the velcro. This is my "church" diaper wet bag- or maybe just the grocery store because you need something for just one cloth diaper- or two in a pinch. It is lined with vinyl so you can wipe it out. I made a prototype for my sister in law (with literally my favorite fabric on earth) and she washes hers so I think that's OK too.
She wants bigger ones- so I have an idea for another day's project.

1 comments:

Carlie August 19, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

I'm so honored to own the prototype wet bag. I've honestly never really thought about wiping out the wet bag...brilliant. And, I'm also honored to have a wet bag from your favorite fabric :)

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP