What I made Today: Month Challenge Day Twenty Six

>> Monday, August 16, 2010


Still working on the changing pad situation... don't really like the photos.
On an unrelated note we couldn't get the color on my original computer monitor to sync correctly and for my anniversary my husband bought me a new one and just like that I entered the elite force of "two Monitor" people.
And the other day I downloaded a trial of lightroom. In twenty days I will be the saddest girl on earth because it is expensive. Everything in the trial was going perfectly until I had it taking up two screens and couldn't figure out how to make it go away. How did I make this horrible thing happen? You can imagine that the one day it was taking over the computer was quite overwhelming. Then I figured it out: the little box at the bottom right with a picture of a monitor labeled "2".
This ruined my day in a whole new way...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP