What I made today: Month Challenge Day Three

>> Saturday, July 24, 2010


Well today I actually have the flu- but since I am posting what I did yesterday I have something great! Don't be surprised if I make something really simple for tomorrow. of course my camera battery died in the middle of the process. I suspected I was going to die while I was photographing this and John will probably be surprised that I did it- but I can't fail my own challenge.
Danielle helped me take pictures. One of my good friends is expecting a baby and she said I should make these and put them in my etsy shop. I think I've finally worked out a product I can sell in the shop. I was surprised how much fabric it took to make one of these babies- 2 yards of home decorator weight fabric. It would take less if it wasn't reversible but I think it should be. We are always covering our little boy's car seat with a blanket and I love the idea of a blanket that doesn't fall off. Or get pulled off by him.
you can find the etsy listing HERE

What did you make today?

2 comments:

Carlie July 24, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

I made a peach pie...does that count :) Mine is edible, but a baby the right age could eat yours too :)

kathryn July 25, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

I love it! I wish I knew you made those--I just bought one from etsy a few weeks ago. But yours is so much cuter!

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP