Breaking Up the Social Networking Way

>> Friday, July 2, 2010


Breaking Up the Social Networking Way

I was so excited to be featured on a blog- about breaking up. Because really, I feel like part of my "shop vision" is that people should be able to break up more humanely. Like giving a card. I moved less than a year ago and some people at my church never invited me to do anything or even really talked to me. I felt a little bad but really, these are not people who I would be friends with probably anyway. We are just not a good match. I just wanted to tell them I think they are great and all but I'm Ok with us not being close because they would just make me feel guilty about who I am and I would make them feel a little less holy.

OK the blog post is more about not following a million blogs- which is why i don't make it necessary to follow my shop blog to win the treasury challenge. I follow lots of blogs. One of them mostly rants about parenting and how terrible Obama is. She lives in the south and seriously no giveaway is worth her thoughts. This blog post is inspiring me to do a little pruning.

Thanks so much for including my cards!
I have a feeling I should follow this blog...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

front page

About This Blog

I am a stay at home mom with a little bit of a fabric habit. I like selling things on etsy to see if other people like the same things I make. I have two adorable kiddos and my husband is in medical school. So when the children go to bed and husband is still away studying, I use my lovely pfaff and bring myself to cut up the fabric I adore so much.
This blog helps motivate me to get things done.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP